Warranty and Return Policy
One/Three Year 100% Performance Guaranty / Warranty
Perspectis, Inc. (“Perspectis”) guarantees and warrants, subject to the conditions set forth below, that should this product deflate due to poor workmanship or materials any time during the specified warranty period, Perspectis will repair or replace the same with the latest model, whatever is fair, without charge for either parts or labor. Shipping charges may apply. The warranty period is ONE year / THREE years, depending on the product, from the date of original purchase at retail.
- Registration: The attached Warranty Registration Form must be submitted to Perspectis within forty five (45) days after the date of original purchase.
- Proof of Date of Purchase: This warranty applies to the product from the original date of purchase at retail. Therefore, the owner must furnish proof of original purchase, should the Warranty Registration Form not be returned.
- Unauthorized repair, abuse, etc.: The unit must not have been altered, modified, or repaired. The unit must not have been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use, rental, or operated contrary to the User Instructions.
- Normal wear and tear: This warranty does not extend to normal wear and tear and damage caused by misuse or improper care, does not cover regular product maintenance such as cleaning or smoothing out surface, and is valid only within the country where the unit is originally purchased.
- Proper delivery: The owner must call (+1 844-4 AJUVIA) or email Perspectis (at [email protected]) for authorization and instructions prior to returning the defective product for warranty inspection. Any unauthorized returns will be refused or shipped back at the owner’s expenses. Upon receiving Perspectis’ warranty authorization and instructions, the defective unit must be shipped, freight prepaid, to the designated Perspectis facility in either its original package or similar package affording an equal level of protection. The owner must include a note with their name, address and telephone number along with a description of the defect.
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PERSPECTIS, INC. EXPRESSIVELY DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR LIMITED, AND WHETHER ARISING BY LAW, BY STATUTE, BY COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PRUPOSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL PERSPECTIS, INC. OR ITS SUPPLIERS, VENDORS OR DISTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR AN AMOUNT GREATER THAN THE ACTUAL PURCHASE PRICE OF THE UNIT OR FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXAMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF THIS PRODUCT, OR ANY OTHER CAUSES, WHETHER BASED ON PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS PRODUCT, WITH THE INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT, OR WITH THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO MAKE AVAILABLE ANY OF ITS OR THEIR PRODUCTS, GOODS, OR SERVICES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. AND PERSPECTIS, INC. NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORIZES ANY REPRESENTATIVE OR OTHER PERSON TO ASSUME FOR IT AN OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY OTHER THAN AS IS EXPRESSIVELY SET FORTH HEREIN. THIS PRODUCT IS OFFERED TO YOU CONDITIONAL UPON YOUR ACCEPTANCE WITHOUT MODIFICATION OF THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE. TEST AND/OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT IMPLIES ACCEPTANCE OF ALL SUCH LIMITATIONS.