Over 2,500 licensed specialists have endorsed Ajuvia’s products.
Guaranteed Quality and Peace of Mind
Due the rapidly worsening COVID 19 pandemic around the world, most PPE production countries have stopped export of PPE materials. As a result, the available global PPE supply markets are highly limited and operated similar to the commodity market in Chicago where the prices change by the day, if not by the hour even by the minute.
Ajuvia Life Sciences / Perspectis Inc. is here to help the front line healthcare and essential service workers to fight COVID 19.
We help institutional clients such as hospitals, home healthcare organizations, and governmental agencies to secure the RIGHT PPE products from the complex and volatile global PPE supply markets with our 18 years of global medical device sourcing and quality assurance expertise, know-how, and network...
About Ajuvia Life Sciences / Perspectis Inc.
- Canadian medical device innovator, importer, and distributor since 2002
- Selected by Public Works and Government Services Canada for COIVD 19 PPE supply
- Health Canada MDEL #: 1591 (since 2005)
- FDA Device Establishment Registration #: 3004134654 (since 2005)
- Incorporation #: 1363607
- GST #: 866 428 873 RT001
- D&B #: 2017 86 527
- Served over 3,000 Healthcare Facilities, Corporations, Governments, and Police Departments across Canada, USA, UK, Australia, and further more than 20 countries, including the following organizations ...
Standards We Follow
Masks/Respirators: ASTM F2100, NIOSH 42 CFR 84; EN 14638, EN 149; YY 0469, GB 2626
Gowns: AAMI PB70, AATCC 22, 42, 127; EN13795, EN 14126; GB/T 4745, 4744, 20097, GB 18401
Face Shields: CSA-Z94, ANSI/ISEA Z87, EN 166, GB 14866
Thermometers: ASTM E1965; IEC60601; ISO 80601;
Nitrile Gloves: ASTM D6319, ASTM D5151, ASTM D6124, EN 455, IEC 62321, GB 4806, GB 15979,
Hand Sanitizers: ATCC 10231, ATCC 6538, ATCC 15442, ATCC 10536, EN 1500, MSDS,
Ajuvia PPE Supplies
Medical Scrub Suits
Reach out to us at Service@ajuvia.com, toll free 1-844-4 AJUVIA, or in urgent cases, our emergency hot line 416-826 5715.
We are here to assist you. Together we can beat COVID 19.
PS: To answer some frequently asked questions:
AAMI Level 1 - 4 Isolation Gowns Comparison
Standards We Follow - III